Everyone knows Rose Belle, Rose Carla facial tissue paper and pocket handkerchiefs, are staples when you need to keep that cold or the Flu from being messy. With Flu season in session, now is a good time to stock up on facial tissues and be prepared for when it hits your house. It is never fun to need one only to find out that you’re out of supply and you feel terrible!
While you may know that facial tissues and paper handkerchiefs are heroes during sweaty and messy times, did you think of using them in other ways? Here is a list of 10 other handy uses for Facial tissues and paper handkerchiefs.
Top 10 Uses for Facial Tissue and Pocket Handkerchief
Cleaning eyeglasses is amazing for cleaning your eyeglasses because it will not scratch the lenses and it is gentle enough to use.
2. During play.
It may seem super silly, but facial tissues are the perfect doll accessories. Kids use them for Barbie blankets, pillows and everything in between. My neighbour’s kids even made some temporary clothes for her Barbie with them as well.
3. Last minute toilet paper. Who hasn’t run out at least once before they could get to the store? Facial tissues can come to the rescue. Just remember to never flush them down the drain. And stock up your toilet paper.
4. Use empty Facial Tissue boxes for storing coloured pencils, crayons, scissors, markers and any other craft supply you need corralling in your home from all your kid’s stuff.
5. Last-minute dusting. Facial tissues and handkerchiefs are amazing for dusting as they tend to have a bit of static cling in them and will pick up dust bunnies in no time.
6. Mid-day oil cleanup.
Try blotting your shiny spots on your T-Zone with a facial tissue or handkerchief. This is why the pocket-sized, 3-ply, Rose Carla handkerchief packs are perfect to throw in your purse.
7. Make sure your lipstick is perfect by blotting away any extra before you go out. This is not a new trick, but a good one to remember and use.
8. Use as a toe separator for doing a manicure. Just make sure to tuck it well as to not smear your pretty polish!
9. Make-shift bandage. Just use some tape and a facial tissue or paper handkerchief folded into a thick square. Place over the cut and apply pressure to stop bleeding and affix with tape, preferably medical tape, until you can get a bandage applied.
10. Detail your car interior with Facial Tissue or Handkerchief. These little tissues work wonders when it comes to cleaning small spaces.
Now that you’ve discovered more ways to use your facial tissues and pocket-handkerchief, do well to never run out of supply.
Rose Belle facial tissue comes in 6 different variants of rectangular and cubic boxes containing 2-ply of 150 sheets and 80 sheets respectively.Rose Carla facial tissue is available in 7 colourful designed rectangular boxes and contains 100 sheets of 3-ply soft tissue. Our Softwave economy facial tissue comes in 2-ply and is packed in refill nylon packs.
For more hygiene tips, check out why you should always flush the toilet with the seat closed.